The increasing globalisation and internationalisation within trade and industry have led to a growing demand for managers with an international perspective as well as the ability to evaluate the economic consequences of their decisions.
An MSc in Finance and International Business not only provides you with the professional qualifications for making strategic decisions concerning difficult and complex financial matters, but also gives you experience and competence in acting in an international context.
The programme in Finance and International Business exposes you to an international educational environment where students come from different countries and thus have different cultural backgrounds.
Through the study programme, the graduate has acquired knowledge that enables the graduate to
- Understand and consider knowledge pertaining to the various disciplines as well as identify academic issues
- Master the scientific methodologies and tools of the various disciplines as well as master general skills associated with employment within the areas studied
- Assess and choose among the scientific methodologies and tools of the various disciplines as well as develop new analysis and solution models
- Discuss professional and academic issues with both specialists and laymen
- Manage work and development situations that are complex, unpredictable and require new solution models
- Initiate and carry out, on an independent basis, monodisciplinary and interdisciplinary collaboration and take professional responsibility
- Take responsibility, on an independent basis, for own professional development and specialisation
Structure of Finance & International Business